1. Brown ground beef in a nonstick skillet. Set aside.
2. Cook noodles and drain. Toss noodles with both cheeses.
3. Mix together browned beef and spaghetti sauce.
4. Spoon one-third of meat sauce in bottom of slow cooker.
5. Layer in half of noodles. Repeat layers.
6. Cover. Cook on low 5-6 hours.
Even Riley and Clare like this.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (226g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 122 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.6g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 66.2mg||20 %|
|Sodium 831.2mg||29 %|
|Potassium 536.5mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.2g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 39.1g|
|Protein 22.2g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 388
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.