1. Rinse quinoa grains in water
2. Place two parts water to one part quinoa in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil
3. Simmer the quinoa for about 15 minutes. Fluff the quinoa and move to a bowl.
4. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat
5. Break and add the egg and cook for 3 minutes. Add some pepper if you want
6. Serve the egg on top of the quinoa. Sprinkle on parmesan. Enjoy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (60g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 89 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.9g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 12.5mg||4 %|
|Sodium 219mg||8 %|
|Potassium 257.9mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.9g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 24.9g|
|Protein 11.5g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 246
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!