Preheat oven to 350*F
1. Lightly grease and flour a 12- cup muffin pan.
2. Steep ginseng in boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove the ginseng and transfer the water to a pot. Add quinoa and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 13 minutes. Let cool.
3. In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and 2 cups of cooked quinoa.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, oil, milk and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Mix in the cranberries and divide batter the batter between the muffin cups.
5. Bake for 25 minutes.
6. Store in a covered container.
From the runners magazine.
Also good are:
All for immune system
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (382g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 104 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.5g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 48.4mg||15 %|
|Sodium 260.1mg||9 %|
|Potassium 562.3mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 114.1g||34 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 107.4g|
|Protein 17.5g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 630
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!