1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Place 3 cups of salted water in a sauce pan with 1.5 cups of quinoa.
3. Bring the quinoa to a boil and then reduce to a simmer and cover for 15-20 minutes.
It may take longer than 20 minutes to cook depending on your stove. It is ready when there is no water left in the bottom of the pan and the grains are soft and not chewy. Remove from heat and leave covered for 10 minutes before serving.
4. Cut veggies into even sized pieces, rub them dry and then toss with 1.5 tbsp of olive oil.
5. roast veggies at 425 for 20 minutes.
6. Thaw edamame and corn in the microwave for about 1 minute.
To assemble, place the quinoa on the bottom and then place veggies and hummus on top. Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (440g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 117 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 200.8mg||7 %|
|Potassium 1458.2mg||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 97.8g||29 %|
|Dietary Fiber 17.3g||69 %|
|Sugars, other 80.5g|
|Protein 24.6g||35 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 583
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!