1. Rinse the quinoa thoroughly in cold water. Drain.
2. Combine with the water and salt. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover and simmer slowly until the grain is cooked, about 15 minutes.
3. Spread the cooked grain in a shallow pan to cool.
4. Combine the cooled quinoa, bell peppers, scallions, cucumber, and apricots in a bowl.
5. Add the dressing and toss to mix.
6. Add salt to taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (142g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 61 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.8g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 22291.5mg||769 %|
|Potassium 286.3mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 19.4g|
|Protein 3.7g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 159
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!