1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Add tomatoes to baking tray (cut side up), spray with oil and season with pepper. Roast for 10 mins or just softened.
3. Rinse quinoa then boil in pot until tender
4. Grill almonds to give them crunch
5. Grill corn to colour up
6. Grill zucchini to colour up
7. Combine all in a large bowl, season with black pepper and serve
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (359g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 243 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.6g|
|Cholesterol 44.5mg||14 %|
|Sodium 583.7mg||20 %|
|Potassium 990.8mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.4g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.9g||40 %|
|Sugars, other 47.5g|
|Protein 21g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 534
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.