Try this Quinoa with Roasted Veggies recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In large bowl, stir together squash, sweet potato, onion granules, salt and pepper.
3. Place on rimmed baking sheet line with parchment paper.
4. Roast 40 minutes or until squash and potatoes are fork-tender.
5. Meanwhile, in small saucepot bring quinoa and broth to a boil.
6. Reduce heat low.
7. Cover and cook 15 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
8. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
9. Toss together vegetables, quinoa, almonds, parsley, and lemon juice.
10. Serve warm or at room temperature
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1154g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 84 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.3g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 4187.2mg||144 %|
|Potassium 624.5mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 49.4g|
|Protein 10g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 336
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.