- chop red onion and garlic clove
- add to wok with oil at low heat
- after 5 mins add frozen quorn mince
- after 2 mins add chopped tomatoes, pesto, tomato purée and mixed herbs
- after 2 mins add red wine
- stir and heat well for 5-10 mins
- leave to simmer
- add spaghetti to pan of boling water
- allow at least 10 mins for spaghetti to cook
- drain spaghetti when ready and add butter
- plate up spaghetti and add the bolognaise
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (328g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 20.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 475mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 15.7g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 151
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!