Try this Rack of Lamb recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
* Preheat an oven to 400°F and ensure you have a rack set to the middle level.
* In a small bowl, combine together the rosemary, garlic, parsley, parmesan, and bread crumbs along with 1/4 tsp. salt and a dash or two of pepper. Mix in about 20 ml (4 tsp.) olive oil to help bind the mix together.
* In a small bowl, combine together 2 tsp. sea salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Season your two lamb racks all over with this mixture (you may have a small amount left over, which is okay). Pour a small amount of olive oil over the racks, rubbing to fully coat each of them on all sides.
* In a large frying pan over medium heat, sear the racks for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
* Place the racks in roasting pan, fat side down, and cook for 8 minutes.
* Remove from the oven, slather the meat with mustard, and coat with the herb/bread crumb mixture.
* Return to the roasting pan, and continue cooking for about 10-15 minutes longer. As ovens vary, check with a meat thermometer (145°F for medium-rare, 160°F for medium, 170°F for well-done).
* Remove meat from oven and let rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes.
* Slice into individual chops and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.