1. Boil 2 eggs about 20 mins., then set aside to cool (Option: soak peeled eggs in green tea).
2. Boil 4 cups of water, set aside.
3. In a 6 quart pot add EVOO (olive oil), white onion slices, garlic clove, cabbage. Sauté until onions & cabbage are translucent.
4. Add hot water, Ramen Noodles with package seasonings and ginger and let simmer.
5. Toast ham in toaster oven (375 degrees) or pan fry till slightly crisp.
1 - place spinach in bottom of bowls.
2 - add noodle soup mixture.
3 - top with sliced eggs, ham and green onions.
Season to taste; watch sodium levels; ginger aid digestion & blood circulation; garlic fights flu & viral symptoms; onion fights colds; cabbage fights cancer. Stay healthy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1995g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 168 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.7g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 274.7mg||85 %|
|Sodium 135223.6mg||4663 %|
|Potassium 5650.5mg||149 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.6g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 70.4g|
|Protein 116.7g||167 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 925
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.