Try this Ranch Deviled Eggs recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Coat a small skillet with vegetable oil. Heat over medium heat. Cook the peppers for 5 minutes, turning them occasionally, until they are charred lightly. Let them cool.
2. Halve the peppers. Remove the seeds & membranes.
3. Scoop out the tomato halves & set the halves aside.
4. Remove the yolks from the eggs & place the yolks in a medium bowl. Add 4 of the egg whites to the bowl. Mash all with a fork. Stir in the yogurt, cilantro, green onions, dressing mix & olive oil. Spoon the mixture into the halved jalapenos, halved tomatoes & the remaining egg whites.
5. Cover & chill for up to 8 hours. When ready to serve, top them with some olives slices, if you like.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (69g)|
|Recipe Makes: 14 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 35 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.9g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 121.3mg||37 %|
|Sodium 38.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 125.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.5g|
|Protein 4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 59
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.