1. Coat a small skillet with vegetable oil. Heat over medium heat. Cook the peppers for 5 minutes, turning them occasionally, until they are charred lightly. Let them cool.
2. Halve the peppers. Remove the seeds & membranes.
3. Scoop out the tomato halves & set the halves aside.
4. Remove the yolks from the eggs & place the yolks in a medium bowl. Add 4 of the egg whites to the bowl. Mash all with a fork. Stir in the yogurt, cilantro, green onions, dressing mix & olive oil. Spoon the mixture into the halved jalapenos, halved tomatoes & the remaining egg whites.
5. Cover & chill for up to 8 hours. When ready to serve, top them with some olives slices, if you like.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (69g)|
|Recipe Makes: 14 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 35 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.9g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 121.3mg||37 %|
|Sodium 38.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 125.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.5g|
|Protein 4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 59
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!