Try this Raspberry, Blueberry, and Chocolate Chip Paleo Pancakes recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. In a medium bowl, mash up the banana (this resulted in about 1/3 cup of mashed banana for me), then add 10 raspberries to the bowl and mash them into the mashed banana. Add two eggs, 2 Tbs coconut milk, 1 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of lemon juice to the bowl and mix everything together well with a fork or a hand-held mixer.
2. In a second bowl, mix together the 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1/2 cup almond flour, and 1 Tbs +1.5 tsp of coconut flour.
3. Pour the dry flour mixture into the wet mixture and mix with a fork until everything is blended. Fold in the blueberries and chocolate chips.
4. Heat 1 tsp of olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and evenly spread it out using a paper towel. Add 1 Tbs of the batter to the pan per pancake...(you'll probably have to cook these in batches, as this recipe makes 12 small pancakes). I cooked about 3-4 at a time, added a bit more oil to the pan, and then immediately made 3-4 more until all my batter was gone.
5. Cook for about 1-2 minutes per side, until golden brown and you can easily flip them over (depending on your stove top or your pan, these may cook more or less quickly, so just keep an eye on them).
6. This recipe makes 12 small pancakes, which is perfect for 2 people.
7. Top with maple syrup and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (570g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 758 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 84.2g||112 %|
|Saturated Fat 43.1g||216 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.8g|
|Cholesterol 131.8mg||41 %|
|Sodium 593.7mg||20 %|
|Potassium 1316.1mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.2g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.6g||50 %|
|Sugars, other 50.7g|
|Protein 21.6g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1043
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.