Try this Raspberry Cream Cheese Heart Tarts (Valentine's Day) recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In bowl, mash together the raspberries, cream cheese and honey.
3. Unroll pie crusts, and using large heart shaped cookie cutter, cut out as many heart shapes as possible.
4. Top half of hearts with 2 or 3 tsp of raspberry mixture, leaving a 1/4" border. Lightly brush the borders with water.
5. Cover the remaining hearts over top of filled hearts, and using fork, gently press down on edges to seal. With a toothpick, poke holes in each tart. Brush with milk and sugar.
6. Place tarts on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Frost - if desired - with frosting.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (46g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 37 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.1g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 12.8mg||4 %|
|Sodium 38.2mg||1 %|
|Potassium 66.7mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 2.8g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 55
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.