1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
2. Mix butter and 1 1/2 c sugar with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Add egg, extract, and vanilla seeds; mix until smooth. Reduce speed to low. Gradually mix in flour mixture.
3. Scoop batter using a 1-inch ice cream scoop; space 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment
4. Bake cookies 4 minutes. Remove from oven; gently tap baking sheets on countertop to flatten cookies. Return to oven, switching positions of sheets; bake until cookies are just set, 4-6 minutes more.
5. Puree raspberries and 2 tsp sugar in a food processor. Pour mixture through a fine sieve into a small bowl, pressing to extract juice; discard seeds. Set mixture aside.
6. Melt white chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Remove from heat; whisk in cream in a slow stream. Whisk in reserved raspberry mixture. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
7. Spread 1 heaping tsp raspberry cream on the undersides of half the cookies. Sandwich with remaining cookies. Cookies can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container up to 2 days
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (50g)|
|Recipe Makes: 36 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 52 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.7g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 17.1mg||5 %|
|Sodium 43.3mg||1 %|
|Potassium 36.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.5g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 34g|
|Protein 1.3g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 191
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!