1. Put oven rack in upper third of oven and preheat oven to 400F
2. Unfold pastry sheet and cut a 3 inch square from pastry with sharp knife. (reserve remaining pastry for another use).
3. Bake pastry square on a ungreased baking sheet until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer pastry to a rack to cool completely, then cut pastry horizontally into 2 layers.
4. stir together creme fraiche and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
5. Just before serving, put bottom half of pastry on a plate and top with creme fraiche and raspberries, letting some berries spill onto plate. Cover with top half of pastry and dust with confectioners sugar.
Thawed pastry keeps, wrapped first in wax paper and then in plastic wrap, chilled, for 2 days
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (206g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 165 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.4g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 18.7mg||6 %|
|Sodium 99.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 197.4mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 80.8g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 74.9g|
|Protein 3.8g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 490
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!