1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees cel. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin, or line with oaper liners.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the yougurt,oil,lemon juice, egg whites and lemon extract.
3. In another bowl, stir together flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and lemon zest.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until just blended. Gently stir in the frozen rasberries. Spoon batter evenly into the prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle the sugar for decoration.
5. Bake for 15-17 min in the preheated oven, or until the top springs back when lightly touched. Cool muffins in the tin on a wire rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (54g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 26 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.9g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 0.9mg||0 %|
|Sodium 27.4mg||1 %|
|Potassium 61.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.9g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 22.5g|
|Protein 2.9g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 129
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!