1. Beat egg whites with salt until foamy.
2. Add raspberry Jell-O and sugar gradually; beat until stiff peaks form and sugar is dissolved.
3. Mix in vinegar fold in chocolate chips.
4. Drop from teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets covered with brown paper.
5. Bake at 250 for 25 minutes.
6. Turn oven off and leave cookies in 20 minutes longer.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (32g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 38 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.2g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 15.2mg||1 %|
|Potassium 64.7mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.9g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 17.1g|
|Protein 1.5g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 106
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!