* Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Butter 9-inch-diameter spring form pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides. Double-wrap outside of pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
* Place cookies in processor and blend until coarse crumbs form. Add butter and process until evenly moistened.
* Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and halfway up sides of prepared pan.
* Bake crust 8 minutes; cool on rack.
* Press raspberries and juices through fine strainer into small bowl.
* Measure 1/2 cup puree for filling (reserve remaining puree for another use).
* Stir white chocolate in small metal bowl set over saucepan of barely simmering water until just melted and smooth; set aside.
* Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth and fluffy. Beat in flour, then eggs, 1 at a time.
* Beat in whipping cream and vanilla.
* Transfer 2 1/4 cups batter to medium bowl; stir in melted white chocolate.
* Stir reserved 1/2 cup raspberry puree and almond extract into remaining batter in large bowl.
* Pour raspberry batter into prepared crust; place spring form pan in large roasting pan. Pour enough hot water into roasting pan to come 1 inch up sides of pan. Bake until raspberry filling is softly set in center and beginning to puff at edges, about 50 minutes.
* Remove roasting pan from oven; let raspberry layer cool 5 minutes to firm slightly.
* Starting at edge of pan, spoon white chocolate batter in concentric circles onto raspberry layer.
* Smooth top. Bake until white chocolate filling is set in center, about 30 minutes.
* Refrigerate cake uncovered until cold, at least 4 hours. (Can be prepared 2 days ahead; cover and keep refrigerated.)
* Cut around pan sides with small knife to loosen cheesecake; release sides. Garnish cheesecake with white chocolate curls and fresh raspberries, if desired.
Preparation Time: 3 Hours
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (299g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 430 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 47.8g||64 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.6g||123 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 455.2mg||140 %|
|Sodium 497.8mg||17 %|
|Potassium 334.2mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 101.7g||30 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 100g|
|Protein 17.7g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 889
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.