1. Wash the eggplant, zucchini, and bell pepper and cut into small chunks.
2. Dice the onion.
3. Heat the olive oil in a pot and sauté the onion until translucent. Press the garlic into the pot.
4. Sauté the eggplant, zucchini, and bell pepper for a few minutes in the pot. Stir several times.
5. In the meantime, bring 1 liter of vegetable stock to a boil. Sprinkle in the polenta and cook it according to the package instructions until creamy and smooth.
6. Stir in the butter, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and cover the polenta with a lid. Whisk in some extra vegetable stock, if needed.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of thyme, the tomatoes, and the rest of the vegetable stock (250 ml) to the vegetables, season with salt and pepper and let the ratatouille simmer.
8. Arrange the polenta and the vegetables in a bowl and sprinkle with the rest of the thyme leaves.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (675g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 73 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.1g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 7.6mg||2 %|
|Sodium 1279.5mg||44 %|
|Potassium 763.3mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.9g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.9g||40 %|
|Sugars, other 60g|
|Protein 7.7g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 374
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!