1. Chop all vegetables into chunks
2. Slice onions
3. Sauté onions until browned
4. Add in garlic, then cook until fragrant
5. Chop basil stems, and sauté
6. Add in bell peppers, sautéing until soft
7. Add all other chopped vegetables, saute
8. Add tomatoes, thyme, bay leaves, and stock
9. Simmer until fragrant
10. Remove bay leaves and thyme
11. Serve with torn basil leaves
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (399g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 57 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.4g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 11.8mg||4 %|
|Sodium 214.7mg||7 %|
|Potassium 805.3mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 14.5g|
|Protein 8.2g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 156
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!