* Sift flour and salt together. Place in bowl and form a well in the center. Drop eggs in the well and blend with a fork, gradually adding enough warm water to form a stiff dough.
* Knead until smooth, cover and let stand 15 minutes. Cut dough in half and roll on floured board into two thin sheets.
* Combine Ricotta, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and blend well.
* Drop teaspoons of filling, about 1 1/2 inches apart, on one sheet of dough and cover with the second sheet.
* With fingertips, gently press together around each dab of filling.
* Cut into squares with a pastry cutter, then seal each Ravioli by pressing the sides with a fork.
* Allow Ravioli to dry one hour before cooking.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (325g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 231 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.6g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.9g||65 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 413.5mg||127 %|
|Sodium 585.7mg||20 %|
|Potassium 405.7mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.6g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 64.4g|
|Protein 41.7g||60 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 671
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.