1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cook the sausage and onion in a 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the sausage is lightly browned, about 6 minutes.
3. Stir the tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 cup water and the Italian seasoning into the skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Drain.
5. Spread 1/2 cup tomato sauce in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Cover with 1 layer ravioli, overlapping the ravioli slightly, and 1/3 of the remaining tomato sauce. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella. Repeat the layers twice. Top with the Parmesan. Bake until bubbly, 25-35 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
**Taken from Great American Recipes, Oven-Baked Pasta and Rice Dishes, recipe 30.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (320g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 362 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.2g||54 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.7g||88 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 135.9mg||42 %|
|Sodium 1333.6mg||46 %|
|Potassium 562mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.1g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 41.5g|
|Protein 36.4g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 693
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.