1. In a food processor, grind the almonds until fine.
2. Add the dates and blend until smooth.
3. Remove from processor and pat down into a pie plate.
1. Peel the meat off of 4 mangoes and place in a food processor with 4 of the bananas. Blend well until smooth.
2. Add the mango - banana mixture and stir well.
3. Pour filling into crust and refrigerate for a few hours until mixture solidifies
Decorate the top of the pie with fresh strawberries and enjoy!
When I make it again I'll use another banana and less mango. It didn't set until I put it in the freezer for a few hours, but makes a great treat on a hot day!
|Serving Size: 1 (201g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 88 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.8g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.5mg||0 %|
|Potassium 480.3mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.5g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 28.9g|
|Protein 5.1g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 226