RAW Corn Buckwheat Tortillas:
1) First place the buckwheat into a high speed blender and blend until a powder forms. Put the powder/flour into a bowl and set aside.
2) Scrape the kernels off the corn and pace kernels into the blender.
3) Add the buckwheat flour, the olive oil, and the water. Blend until smooth.
4) Make six circles on 2-3 Teflex liners, spreading out until they are the size you like. Be sure there is a fairly thick layer as thinner tortillas will fall apart once the moisture from the guac, salsa, etc. soaks into them.
5) Dehydrate at 104 for 5-6 hours, peel from liner, and dehydrate until dry but still flexible. They will dehydrate about 8 hours total.
RAW Chocolate Mole Sauce:
1) Put everything in the blender and blend until smooth. This is SO delicious and provides an incredible layer of flavor.
Spiced Chipotle Nuts:
1) Soak the nuts and seeds overnight. In the morning drain and chop the nuts and seeds. 2) Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Spread mixture onto a Teflex sheet and dehydrate at 104 for 24 hours. 3) Remove the mixture from the sheet the next day and spread onto the mesh layer of the dehydrating trays and continue to dehydrate at 104 for another 24 hours. 4) Break apart and then store in a glass container in the fridge. Great on tacos, salads, as a snack, whatever!Assembly:For this meal I placed three tortillas on my plate, lined with guacamole (avocado, garlic, onion, salt, lime juice, jalapeño), shredded romaine lettuce, homemade salsa (diced tomatoes, onions, red bell pepper, jalapeño, lime juice, cilantro) and topped with chipotle spiced nuts. I added slices of avocado and drizzled chocolate mole sauce, too!YUM!!!!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (77g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 75 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1837.8mg||63 %|
|Potassium 252.8mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.4g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 16.7g|
|Protein 1.3g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 151
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!