1. To make the fruit mixture, heat the peaches, berries, sugar and water gently in a medium-sized saucepan, and stir until the sugar dissolves.
2. Boil the mixture and reduce to a simmer for 3-4 minutes. Mix with an electric mixer. Remove from the heat to cool.
3. To make the yogurt cream, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and gently mix to combine well.
4. To make the cones, twist a piece of baking paper to form a cone shape, ensuring there is no hole at the pointy end. Staple to secure each cone.
5. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the red berry mixture and top with about 4 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture. Place upright in the freezer until set (about 2 hours).
6. To serve, invert 2 cones on each plate and peel off the baking paper.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (231g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 40 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.4g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 13.6mg||4 %|
|Sodium 84.8mg||3 %|
|Potassium 271.9mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.2g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 58.2g|
|Protein 5.7g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 286
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.