1. Wash potatoes and scallions.
2. Boil potatoes to an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees.
3. Allow potatoes to cool at room temperature for approximately 30 minutes, or until they can be handled comfortable.
4. Cut potatoes into 1/4" pieces.
5. Cut eggs into 1/8" pieces.
6. Trim tops of scallions to remove any damaged or brown portions. Chop scallions into 1/8" pieces.
7. Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. "Fold" the ingredients gently, be careful not to "mash" the potatoes.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (221g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 109 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.1g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 90mg||28 %|
|Sodium 273mg||9 %|
|Potassium 820.4mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 27g|
|Protein 5.8g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 249