1) Heat oil in pan and saute the ginger, small chillies, garlic, kaffir lime leaves, and lemongrass.
2) Add the chicken and toss.
3) Add the brown sugar to lightly caramelise before adding the curry paste. Stir to coat the spices.
4) Add 1/2 can coconut cream/milk with the stock, green beans, eggplant and fish sauce. Turn down the heat, mix well and gently cook until chicken and eggplant are tender. Add more coconut cream if needed.
5) Add pineapple and coriander. Mix and briefly cook to heat through.
6) Sprinkle sliced long chillies and spring onions just before serving with steamed rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (310g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 104 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.6g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 49.7mg||15 %|
|Sodium 311.1mg||11 %|
|Potassium 502mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.9g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 21.7g|
|Protein 13.7g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 253
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.