Mise en place
- Cut duck into thin slices
- Cut chilipeper into thin slices
- Half lychee's and cherry tomatoes
- Cut basil
- Put the coconut cream in a wok of saucepan and simmer for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Stir the cream until brown along the edges
- Add curry paste, stir well and cook until smell of the curry paste is released
- Add roast duck and fry for 5 minutes with stirring.
- Add coconut milk and fish sauce and simmer for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add lychees, pineapple and tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes. At the last moment!
- Add lime leaves and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Put everything in a large bowl and sprinkle with basilisum and chili pepper
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (84g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!