Red Velvet Cake recipe:
1. Mix first 8 ingredients together on med-high for two minutes, scraping the bowl as needed.
2. Grease jars well.
3. Bake at 350º til tester comes out clean. Cool completely.
Cream Cheese Icing:
1. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy (about 2 minutes. It will be very dry and then suddenly will come together.)
2. Add cream cheese then beat another 30-45 seconds.
3. Beat in vanilla and salt.
4. Top cupcakes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1714g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2633 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 292.6g||390 %|
|Saturated Fat 112.1g||561 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 107.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 46g|
|Cholesterol 3505.2mg||1079 %|
|Sodium 4705.2mg||162 %|
|Potassium 1879.3mg||49 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 470.8g||138 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 464.2g|
|Protein 123.6g||177 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4981
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.