- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream butter, Splenda and sugar together.
- Add vanilla, red food coloring, salt and baking soda mix until well combined.
- Add in eggs and pudding mix (dry, unmade) and beat until well blended.
- Add flour slowly until well incorporated.
- Optional - stir in white chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1inch balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F
Medium Sm scoop 5-7 minutes.
Medium Lg scoop 8-10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (570g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 747 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 83g||111 %|
|Saturated Fat 50.8g||254 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 22.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 320.2mg||99 %|
|Sodium 25427.6mg||877 %|
|Potassium 579.5mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 173.3g||51 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 173.1g|
|Protein 13.5g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1456
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!