1. Process jalapeno in food processor into very fine dice.
2. Add onions and process to rough dice.
3. Combine onion, jalapeno and 1 teaspoon oil in medium saucepan. Cover and cook over medium low heat, stirring occasionally until softened (8-10 minutes).
3. While onions cook, process beans and water in food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes.
4. Stir garlic and cumin into onion mixture and cook about 30 seconds. Stir in pureed beans.
5. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring often, until beans have thickened, about 10 minutes. Stir in remaining oil & cilantro. Season to taste with salt and hot sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (208g)|
|Recipe Makes: 9 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 24 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.6g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 410mg||14 %|
|Potassium 427.5mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.8g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 17.5g|
|Protein 8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 154
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!