1. Chop cucumbers small, sprinkle with salt and turmeric in large bowl, add water, cover and let stand in a cool place for 2 hours
2. prepare canning jars
3. drain cucumbers thoroughly, rinse with cool water drain thoroughly.
4. Combine drained cucumbers,onions,sugar,dill seeds and vinegar in large saucepan, bring to boil, reduce heat and slimmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
5. ladle hot relish into jars leading 1/2* head space.
6. process filled jars in canner for 15 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (617g)|
|Recipe Makes: 42 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.6g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1794.2mg||62 %|
|Potassium 833.5mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.2g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.7g||35 %|
|Sugars, other 39.5g|
|Protein 5.9g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 210
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!