1.Heat the oven to 190C. Grease and line a 450g loaf tin.
2. Chop the rhubarb into 1cm dice.
3. Rub the butter into the flour and stir in the sugar, the rhubarb and dates.
4. Mix in the beaten egg and milk.
5. Scrape the thick mixture into the tin, hollowing out a shallow trough along the middle.
6. Bake for 1.5 hours. Allow to stand for five minutes before turning out of the tin to cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (211g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 137 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.3g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.2g||46 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 79.1mg||24 %|
|Sodium 546.8mg||19 %|
|Potassium 195.9mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 129.7g||38 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 128g|
|Protein 5.3g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 663
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!