Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
1) Line a baking sheet with tin foil cover with oil and place chopped rhubarb and garlic on it. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
2) Place rhubarb in a food mill (or a blender/food processor), and add water. (I only used 1/2 cup of water).
3) Pour puréed sauce into a heavy pot (I used my le Creuset) along with all the other ingredients
4) Bring to a simmer over medium to low heat for about 20 minutes or until you get the consistency you desire.
5) Cool and place in a mason jar.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1093g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 23 (2%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.6g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1018mg||35 %|
|Potassium 2332.7mg||61 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 274.3g||81 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.3g||49 %|
|Sugars, other 262g|
|Protein 7.9g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1101
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!