1. Combine rhubarb and water and heat to boiling.
2. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often.
3. Mix in blueberries, lemon juice, and pectin.
4. Heat to boiling.
5. Add sugar and return to boiling.
6. Boil for 1 minute stirring constantly.
7. Fill hot jars leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
8. Add lids and process in a hot water bath for 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (294g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.4g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 51181.5mg||1765 %|
|Potassium 265.2mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.8g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 16.3g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 77
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!