1. Beat slightly 3 eggs
2. Add 2 2/3 Tbsp milk
3. Mix together and stir in 2 C. Sugar, 4 tbsp flour, 3/4 tsp nutmeg, 4 C rhubarb
4. Press pie crust to bottom of pie pan. Pour filling in and dot with 1 Tbsp butter.
5. Wet bottom crust ridge and press together with top crust.
6. Sprinkle lots of nutmeg and sugar on top.
Alternatively (not in original recipe), brush top with egg wash.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (423g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 176 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.6g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 8.2mg||3 %|
|Sodium 351.1mg||12 %|
|Potassium 389.6mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 246.7g||73 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 244g|
|Protein 5g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1153
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!