1. Prepare batter for yellow cake mix according to package directions and pour into a 9x13 oblong cake pan
2. Cover batter with 4 cups rhubarb
3. Sprinkle with 1 cup sugar
4. Pour 1 pint whipping cream over ingredients
5. Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (780g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 715 (84%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 79.4g||106 %|
|Saturated Fat 47.7g||239 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 254.1mg||78 %|
|Sodium 203.1mg||7 %|
|Potassium 1738.7mg||46 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.5g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.8g||35 %|
|Sugars, other 21.7g|
|Protein 10.4g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 849
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!