http://runninginstilettos-hbc.blogspot.com/2011/03/benihana-style-chicken-fried-rice.html -- One of my favorite things at a Hibachi restaurant is the Fried Rice and Benihana's is so good. I found a recipe online and am going to try it tonight!
- Scramble eggs and chop after cooking.
- Saute chopped onion, green onion, seasoning and carrots in the oil until done and mix with chopped scrambled egg and chicken.
- Break off chunks of steamed rice and mix with vegetable, egg and chicken.
- Add sesame seed, minced garlic, ginger, salt and pepper, stirring well.
- Add butter and soy sauce into the mixture, stirring well until done.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (2001g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1254 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 139.3g||186 %|
|Saturated Fat 73g||365 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 41g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 17.5g|
|Cholesterol 393.6mg||121 %|
|Sodium 14625.9mg||504 %|
|Potassium 4840.8mg||127 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 142.8g||42 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.3g||41 %|
|Sugars, other 132.5g|
|Protein 104.5g||149 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2188
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.