1. Spray large saucepan (or microwaveable bowl), spatula and bundt pan with Baker's Joy.
2. Melt marshmallows and margarine in saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth (or microwave covered 2-3 minutes).
3. Stir in green food coloring.
4. Add crispy rice cereal. Stir until well coated.
5. Spray hands with Baker's Joy. Press mixture firmly into prepared bundt pan. Cool.
6. Turn bundt pan onto serving plate. Tap gently to release.
7. Decorate and serve!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (210g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 321 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35.7g||48 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1922.6mg||66 %|
|Potassium 204.2mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 143.6g||42 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 142.2g|
|Protein 11.9g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 954
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!