1. Rinse the rice.
2. Place in a saucepan, add salt, and add water until rice is barely covered.
3. Bring to boil and let boil covered until water has been absorbed, about 10 to 20 minutes; stir occasionally so rice doesn't scorch.
4. While rice is cooking, place milk in crock pot turned to high.
5. Add rice to milk. Cook on medium or medium low.
6. Stir occasionally to prevent rice from sticking. Add more liquid if necessary.
7. Cook until thick, about 2-4 hours.
To Serve: Add milk to desired consistency. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Add raisins if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (37g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1.9mg||0 %|
|Potassium 43.2mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.9g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 29.4g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 136
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!