Prepare the RICE (this is standard in my house for cooking rice):
1. In a non-stick pan, put the olive oil with onion (to sweat, for few minutes only).
2. Add 1 cup of rice and 1 cup of water. If you want more, add more rice (is 3 of us, so this is perfect amount for us). How much rice you add, same amount of water.
3. 1 TBS Consume de Pollo
Stir well everything, lower the flame on MINIMUM, cover the pan and set your timer at 20 minutes.
Separate, have the veggetables washed and prepared to be cooked.
1. Steam the brocolli for 3 minutes (or boil in water, but not more than 3 minutes, because you want them green)
2. Steam the corn for 6 minutes (or boil)
3. In a non stick pan add 2 TBS butter, with onion and carrots. Fry few minutes on high flame. If carrot is still hard, add 1/4 cup water and cover for 5 more minutes.
4. Add Zuchini, green pepper for 3 more minutes
5. Add mushrooms, for 2 minutes. Stir everything. And last minute add the corn and Brocolli. Add 1 TBS consume de pollo and black pepper. Stir very well, but gentle.
Once the vegetables are done, add the cooked rice on top of them and stir well and gentle.
Serve with fresh pinneaple. Add a lot of flavour.
You can add any vegetables you love, in quantities you like. If you want more carrots, add more, if less, brocolli, add less. Don't forget, the green food, need to be cooked less, because you'll loose the colour.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (244g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 108 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 24mg||7 %|
|Sodium 105.5mg||4 %|
|Potassium 452.7mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.1g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 68.7g|
|Protein 8.4g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 432
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.