3 Servings: 1 cup rice, 1.25 cups chicken broth, 1 tbsp oil
2 Servings: 2/3 cup rice, 5/6 cup chicken broth, 2 tsp oil
1 Servings: 1/3 cup rice, 5/12 cup chicken broth, 1 tsp oil
1. Combine chicken broth and toasted sesame oil in a bowl
2. Add rice to instant pot, followed by broth mixture
3. Stir slightly to spread oil and rice out evenly
4. Press pressure cook and set for 22min
5. Allow for rice to sit until timer hits L0:10
6. Vent remaining steam, fluff rice
1. On day of use, add 1 tsp of soy sauce to rice and mix together
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (584g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 789 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 87.6g||117 %|
|Saturated Fat 23.6g||118 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 36.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 20.9g|
|Cholesterol 383.3mg||118 %|
|Sodium 447.2mg||15 %|
|Potassium 1136.1mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.5g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 45.4g|
|Protein 99.9g||143 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1405
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!