These are so nice and light and tasty! I love these, and so does whoever I make them for. YummY! I like my rolls a little sweet, so I add a bit more sugar.
1. Combine milk, butter, sugar and salt; cool to lukewarm. Soften yeast in lukewarm water; stir and combine with milk mixture.
2. Add 1/2 of flour and eggs; beat well. Add enough additional flour to form a soft dough. Turn out onto floured board; knead for 10 minutes.
3. Place dough in greased bowl; let rise until doubled. Shape into rolls; place on greased baking sheet. Let rise until double.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Brush tops with melted butter. Turn out onto wire racks. Serve warm.
5. It's supposed to yield about 4 dozen; but I only get about 18 rolls.
2 hours | 1� hours prep
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Roll (19g)|
|Recipe Makes: 18 Rolls|
|Calories from Fat: 36 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 30mg||9 %|
|Sodium 226.3mg||8 %|
|Potassium 12.8mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 5.8g|
|Protein 0.8g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 60
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!