1) Cook pasta in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain, cool slightly.
2) Preheat oven to moderate. Boil, steam or microwave spinach until just wilted; drain. Squeeze excess moisture from spinach; chop spinach finely.
3) Combine ricotta and cottage cheese with spinach in medium bowl.
4) Spoon the spinach mixture into pasta shells.
5) Combine sauce and stock in shallow 2-litre (8 cup) oven proof dish.
6) Arrange pasta shells in the sauce mixture, sprinkle with parmesan.
7) Bake, covered, in moderate oven about 1 hour or until pasta is tender.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (539g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 110 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.3g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 32.2mg||10 %|
|Sodium 1265.2mg||44 %|
|Potassium 1165.8mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.6g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g||31 %|
|Sugars, other 66.9g|
|Protein 36.9g||53 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 540
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.