1. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Turn out onto a floured surface.
3. Roll into log shape approx 2-3 " wide.
4. Cut logs into 3/4" pieces.
5. Using a slotted spoon gently place the gnocchi pieces into a pan of gently boiling water.
6. The gnocchis will rise when they are cooked, remove using the slotted spoon.
You can gently toss the gnocchi into a falvoured butter sauce such as sage, lemon & thyme or chive & scallion.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (98g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 74 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.2g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 78.1mg||24 %|
|Sodium 231.9mg||8 %|
|Potassium 120.9mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 15.1g|
|Protein 12.8g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 189
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.