1. In a medium bowl whisk the eggs. Then add ricotta, milk and a drop of vanilla. Whisk until smooth. (no lumps)
2. In a large bowl, Sift GF flour, add raw sugar and mix together.
3. Make a well in the middle of the flour, pour all the liquid ingredients into the well. Lightly mix until just combined. (don't over mix or the batter will become rubbery)
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add some butter to grease the pan.
3. Pour approximately 2 tablespoons worth of batter into the pan to make the pancake. Repeat, but don't over fill the pan.
4. Cook the pancakes until golden brown and puffed, 3-4 minutes per side. Grease the pan with the remainder of the butter and repeat with the second batch of batter. (Cook pancakes with the lid on the fry pan until you see bubbles. Turn over pancakes and cook on the other side)
5. Prepare your choice of topping and serve over pancakes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (244g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 694 (86%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 77.1g||103 %|
|Saturated Fat 48.6g||243 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 573mg||176 %|
|Sodium 566.3mg||20 %|
|Potassium 327.6mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.8g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 11.4g|
|Protein 19.2g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 810
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!