1. Is a medium dutchoven or large sauté pan with a little bit of olive oil sauté mushrooms with a quarter of a teaspoon of the liquid smoke. For about 6 minute at medium high heat.. Stirring often. Add a splash of olive oil at any point if pot becomes too dry. Add peppers and 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke.
2. Add onion, garlic,and thyme and1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke, cook,stirring often until garlic and onion are softened and lightly golden, about 6 minutes. Again add olive oil as needed. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add crushed tomatoes, parsley and white wine. Bring to a simmer, then lower to maintain a bare simmer. Season with salt and add 1 teaspoon liquid smoke. Add spinach.
4. Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until just shy of al dente. Drain pasta, reserving about 2 cups of pasta cooked water.
5. Add half and half to Pasta sauce along with drained pasta. Add Parmesan cheese. Toss and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (248g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 91 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.1g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 105.7mg||33 %|
|Sodium 351.8mg||12 %|
|Potassium 469.5mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 73.1g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 71.4g|
|Protein 18.4g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 469
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.