1. Toss vegetables with 1 T vegetable oil
2. Add cloves garlic
3. Add 2 t thyme, 1 t rosemary, 1 t sugar, salt and pepper to taste
4. Spread vegetables on a sheet pan with Brussel sprouts in center
5. Dry chicken pieces well
6. Place chicken on top of vegetables with breast pieces in middle (over the Brussel sprouts) and legs and thighs on outside
7. Combine 2 T melted butter with 2 t thyme, 1 t rosemary, salt and pepper to taste
8. Brush chicken with above mixture
9. Roast at 475 degrees for 35-40 minutes (165 degrees for breast, 175 degrees for thighs)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (300g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 75 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 20.4mg||6 %|
|Sodium 221.6mg||8 %|
|Potassium 1089.1mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.8g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g||31 %|
|Sugars, other 34.1g|
|Protein 6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 250
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!