1. Take the cubed pumpkin and place it on an sided tray or in a roasting dish.
2. Drizzle the olive oil on it and sprinkle with cinnamon.
3. Add the crushed garlic,salt and freshly grounded black pepper to it.
4. Roast at 200 degree celsius approximately 20 to 25 minutes to be cooked.
5. After it has been cooked place them in a salad bowl and toss the other feta cheese,red onion basil leaves,pumpkin seeds and red pepper.
6. Add dressing and serve it warm.
1.5 cups olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon liquid honey
0.25 cup white-wine vinegar
1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
salt and freshly grond black pepper
Mix all the ingredients in a blender or screw-top jar
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1034g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 846 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 93.9g||125 %|
|Saturated Fat 44.7g||223 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 16.2g|
|Cholesterol 222.5mg||68 %|
|Sodium 2971.6mg||102 %|
|Potassium 2717.2mg||72 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.2g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.8g||43 %|
|Sugars, other 61.4g|
|Protein 59g||84 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1311
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!