* heat oven 190 degrees
* mix mustard, cinnamon and agave with 1 cup water
* put pork in roasting pan and pour over agave mixture
* put chopped apples around the pork
* cover with foil and bake for 2 hours
* remove juices
* return pork to oven, turned up to 220 degrees, for 15 mins to make crisp
* boil potatoes for 15 mins, add cabbage for 2 mins
* add butter and cream to potatoes and cabbage
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (841g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2201 (86%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 244.6g||326 %|
|Saturated Fat 89.5g||447 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 113.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 26.1g|
|Cholesterol 336.5mg||104 %|
|Sodium 394.7mg||14 %|
|Potassium 1562.4mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.4g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 35.2g|
|Protein 48.8g||70 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2566
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!